Monday 19 March 2012

Clear skies end winter

Monday 19th March 2012
So that's where it rises these days.
The last sunrise of the winter.
A beautiful, clear and sunny day. Unfortunately, I was stuck inside at work all day. I relaxed in the evening by watching the piglets. They are much more active now, running around and beginning to playfight. They already do that pig thing - if you've ever spent any time with pigs you'll know what I mean - that pig thing where they all freeze at once for a few seconds, then spring back into action. I'd be surprised if somewhere in the country there's not a traditonal children's game based on this most peculiar phenomenon.
Here's a couple more cute piglet pics for you to look at.

By the way, they're £40 each if you want one. £35 if you catch me in a good mood, or I could throw in a pack of bacon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...