Thursday 5 July 2012

Cure for Baldness


Doris Crook must have been
most pleased to receive
this book of wisdom in 1935.

What an amazing book, containing information on just about everything!

I've picked out just a couple of sections pertaining to vegetables. Article 1280 may just see me become a rich man! I hope that red onions work OK for this as I've grown loads of them. Maybe the shallots could form the basis of some sort of upmarket service.

















As for article 190. If I had managed to harvest any carrots yet, I can't think of a better way to spoil them!
Old wisdom is not always the best.
How times change!
Thursday 5th July 2012
Cor, we had some downpours today.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...