Sunday 18 November 2012

No brick unturned

Building work continues unabated, at times providing us with some fairly challenging living conditions!
Old doorways (most of which were designed for persons considerably shorter than myself, as the top of my head can attest) have been blocked up and new openings have appeared.













                   Today came the biggest change. Dust and debris flew as the kitchen and dining room became one.
The end product certainly is becoming easier to imagine now, though I think it's fair to say it's still some way off yet!

Before...

and after!!

Meanwhile farm life continues as if nothing were happening. But there are housing upheavals on the horizon for the poultry too. The ducks need to move into the veg garden along with the geese, and I really want to find a way of moving the guinea fowl closer to the Ash trees. Hopefully they will eventually make them their night-time roost.

Saturday 17th November 2012
Sunday 18th November 2012
A sharp frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...