Tuesday 19 June 2012

Geronimo is back


Gerry is back in fine fettle.
He's got his appetite back and put on a lot of weight.
I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the racing pigeon seems to have moved on!

We think maybe he got stung in the mouth by a bee. No evidence, except that he's being much more careful catching flies in the house. He normally eats them (yes, I know, it's disgusting) as soon as he catches them. But today he seemed to be a bit more wary. Would explain why he seemed so scared that day we thought we'd lost him, and why he's not been eating.

Today was a warm day, so Gerry stayed cool under a parasol.

But what's he looking at?
He can't reach these babies. If he could, he would.
But he does enjoy watching the adults going to and fro.







2 comments:

  1. I have just discovered your blog - I have had a lovely time reading it. Our dog, Sprout, shares Gerry's fly habit - yeuch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, lost your comment for a while. It was e-mailed to me, but couldn't find it on the blog anywhere. Finally discovered in a spam section I never knew I had.
    What a lovely looking dog!
    Keep up the good work with the flies, Sprout.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...