Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Geronimo is back


Gerry is back in fine fettle.
He's got his appetite back and put on a lot of weight.
I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the racing pigeon seems to have moved on!

We think maybe he got stung in the mouth by a bee. No evidence, except that he's being much more careful catching flies in the house. He normally eats them (yes, I know, it's disgusting) as soon as he catches them. But today he seemed to be a bit more wary. Would explain why he seemed so scared that day we thought we'd lost him, and why he's not been eating.

Today was a warm day, so Gerry stayed cool under a parasol.

But what's he looking at?
He can't reach these babies. If he could, he would.
But he does enjoy watching the adults going to and fro.







2 comments:

  1. I have just discovered your blog - I have had a lovely time reading it. Our dog, Sprout, shares Gerry's fly habit - yeuch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, lost your comment for a while. It was e-mailed to me, but couldn't find it on the blog anywhere. Finally discovered in a spam section I never knew I had.
    What a lovely looking dog!
    Keep up the good work with the flies, Sprout.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments. They are really valued.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click here to follow my blog

Follow by Email