Monday 28 August 2017

All Spick and Span

Ever since we arrived back from the Outer Hebrides I have been working like a dog (obviously not Boris or Arthur, as the concept of work is alien to them!).
For I have been full of new ideas and keen to get things done. On top of that, we had agreed for the monthly meeting of the Fenland Smallholders Club to be at our place at the end of August. Making this commitment was my deliberate way of putting pressure on myself to get the place spick and span.
The focus of the day was living willow structures and I think everybody found it interesting to see the many ways in which I use the willow which I harvest on the smallholding.

Anyway, for the moment here are some pictures of the place while it's looking good.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...