Wednesday 20 May 2015

An Amazing Three Weeks

No blog posts for 3 weeks! Where have I been?

Well I've been on an incredible adventure. An adventure right here.

Our first ever lambs
Mutton and Geoff
My 500th bird species in Britain. A massive landmark.
Hudsonian Godwit
Our first goose-reared goslings


Boris - our first puppy


Test week at school, but I manage to fit in my 501st bird in Britain
...and my 502nd the next day!
I learn the dark art of welding
Lots more goslings!
And May has given us some rain at last.

In the next few days I hope to be able to write a little bit about each of these.
For now I'm off to play with Boris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...