Monday 7 October 2013

Too much gallivanting

Long time, no blogging! Too much gallivanting I'm afraid. Chasing after rare birds. A couple of pretty disastrous misses in south-west Ireland kept me busy late September, but I bounced back with a Thick-billed Warbler on Shetland this past weekend - only the fifth ever recorded in this country, all on Shetland.

But the farm does not stop for me and much has been happening. It's just that I've not had time to write about it.

We've had births and deaths, insect battles, we've been to the abattoir and the last of the harvest has been coming in.

I guess the best way to do this update is with a flurry of posts to catch up. Until, that is, the pager starts wailing at me and I up and go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...