Sunday 23 June 2013

10 weeks in the polytunnel



The polytunnel today
 Growth in the polytunnel has been astronomical. I thought the best way to show this was in photos.

Potatoes    8 April
 
Sowing begins    12 April
 



Warming up
A new bed    15 April

Fast forward to mid May
The race begins
Bean seedlings ready for planting

  
Old pig bags always come in use

Brassica seedlings growing up

Cucurbits struggle to germinate

A greenhouse within a polytunnel
Tomatoes doing well, aubergines slow to get going







Another new bed and seedlings starting to grow
 


The potatoes are coming along    17 May

 
Potatoes    2 June

Tomatoes   2 June
Ready for planting as soon as flowers begin to appear
  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...