Sunday 10 March 2013

Walking the Plank

I keep thinking that living in a house while it is being renovated must eventualy get easier.
 
Well, here's how we now have to get across the kitchen.

until the tiles are set at least...

















At least progress is visible elsewhere.

to this...
From bathroom...


to utility room
and out comes the kitchen...

Meanwhile, outside...
the solar panels are off temporarily to allow work to the roof and guttering
and the chimneys need rebuilding.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...