Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Ice Sets In


Tuesday 12th December 2012
12.12.12
Today started cold and got colder! Freezing fog lasted all day as temperatures stayed on the wrong side of zero. But as the day progressed, so the moisture in the air settled, crystallising on every surface.





The back road is always delightfully isolated
on days like this.
 
One of the local roe deer.
The group seems to have dropped from five to four.




A group of teal
mooching around in the misty dyke.










South Holland Main Drain
Perfect stillness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...