Thursday 8 November 2012

Upheaval


Thursday 8th November 2012
Today, rather unexpectedly, the building work started! In the next three or four months there won't be many walls, doors, floors or windows which will escape.
 
 


In the meantime, there'll be lots of noise, dust and shifting 'stuff' from room to room.
At least this new doorway should be tall enough for me. I've lost count of how many times I've whacked the top of my head on the old one (just visible in the picture - the doorway, not the top of my head!).
I'll continue to post whenever I can, but it may be somewhat intermittent.

There is a strong possibility we will be moving into the stables with Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...