Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pumpkin Carnage

These pumpkins obviously know what's coming.
 
Wednesday 7th November 2012
This is my Halloween equivalent of Christmas Tree recycling. Any unwanted, scary carved pumpkins gratefully received.
Considering that I recently almost sliced off a chunk of my finger trying to get into one of these, Daisy's powerful jaws chomp into them with astonishing ease.


No piglets were harmed or scared
during the filming of this horror movie!
Pumpkins flee for their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...