Tuesday 6 November 2012

Pinky, Perky, Punky, Polka, Pesky, Porky, Spot, Dot, Smudge...


 
 
 
Tuesday 6th November 2012
It was an icy welcome for the newborns.

No! They are not getting names!

Not much else to say really. All eleven piglets and mum seem healthy. For now they're just to be marvelled over and enjoyed.

I have managed to count at least six girls though, which is good news. And at least four boys. Little blighters kept moving and it's a bit hard to recognise which ones have already been checked!

Anyway, enjoy the piccies.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...