Monday 12 November 2012

Piglets growing fast


The piglets have got through that vulnerable stage where they are either suckling or huddled together in a shivering ball.

Now they are inquisitive, mobile and playful.



Monday 12th November 2012

 


I often spend time just watching them and being with them. They do that thing that pigs do when they all play statues for a few seconds and then continue as if nothing had happened. Then there's the little bursts of energy, a sudden skip of the heels and twizzling round in circles. Games of piggyback too, and chasing.
Potatoes are fun to nuzzle around, but too big to nibble yet. And look! I can snout around in the straw just like mum.

I'll shut up and just let you oooooh and aaaaah at the pictures!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...