Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dust Storm


Tuesday 13th November 2012


This looks like a good place for a doorway.

Well, the building work is well and truly under way now and there's dust everywhere! Hardly a wall, door, ceiling or window will be unnafected in the next few months.
If the computer doesn't choke, I'll keep posting whenever I can.
The first lorry delivery.
Jacksons Spalding have been brilliant so far.
I can't speak highly enough of their service.
(And no, I'm not being sonsored to say that!
Just credit where credit's due.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...