Monday 26 November 2012

35 sun rises to go.

My temporary lull in blogging has not meant that I've forgotten about seeing every sunrise in 2012. The last week has only seen one actual visible sunrise, but the weather has been dramatic and morning skies have been varied.

I now have to wait till 7:45 am for the sun to peek over the horizon, which means I often take the photo on the way back from feeding the animals. More scarily, it's only just over 8 hours later that it disappears again in the western sky. This severely limits the amount of outdoor work I can get done, though the weather is not very conducive to achieving anything at the moment.

Roll on the shortest day. From there it's downhill all the way.

So I give you the last week's sunrises, in all their glory.

Wednesday 21st November 2012
Remarkably similar to yesterday's picture.
Thursday 22nd November 2012
Today I had my second Ofsted inspection in two weeks.
So forgive me being too preoccupied
to properly appreciate this gorgeous sunrise..
Friday 23rd November 2012
An amazing low bank of cloud on the horizon
Saturday 24th November 2012
An unusual combo of fog and frost.
Sunday 25th November 2012
Ominous clouds loom.
The lying water tells its own story of last night's storm
which unleashed itself on already saturated fields.
Monday 26th November 2012
More moisture in the air.
Let's hope it stays there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...