Sunday 30 September 2012

Three quarters through the year.

Sunday 30th September
Three quarters of the way through the year
Sunrise is heading back along the horizon toward the Millenium Copse.
These three girls decided to sleep outside last night,
making a nest from the hay I'd thrown in for them.

These two didn't take long to find a way past my veg patch fortifications today.
Defeated by the new top rope on the fence, they found a weak link further along, via the fenced off edible hedgerow area!
I've abandoned all hope of defending the edible hedgerow - actually it doesn't really matter if the leaves get nibbled at this time of year. And the hedgerow saplings need to be cut back this winter anyway to encourage plenty of thick growth from the base.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...