Tuesday 17 July 2012

Volelets.

I was going to write all about brassicas today, but that can wait, as it turned out to be a day of unexpected finds.

After the swarm of bees, other surprises today included five eggs from the chooks and this ...

Volelets, I presume, next to a 5p coin for scale.
I came across them by accident while pulling weeds.
Can't be long born.


...the second totally new experience for me today.

Just three days short of my 46th birthday it is always nice when life still throws little surprises in my direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...