Friday 13 July 2012

"Look, Mummy's giving Daddy a piggy back!!"

Early morning romance.
Scroll no further if you are easily offended.



Friday 13th July 2012
The sunrise was nothing to talk about, but there was plenty else to talk about on the smallholding this morning.
Today saw some of the heaviest rain we've had here all summer.
And that's saying something.

HOT GOS this morning.

Or should I say hot Gloucester Old Spot?

For Gerald and Daisy were enjoying the sunrise, though neither seemed particularly impressed by the experience. Clearly no-one had reminded them that it was Friday 13th. Anyhow, November 6th is pencilled in on the calendar. Should be the patter of tiny trotters.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...