Saturday 26 May 2012

Basket Cases

Today Sue and I went on a basket making course organised through the FGSC (Fenland Goatkeepers and Smallholders Club).
I must say, I had a really great day. Thanks to Theresa for organising it and Sue (another Sue) for being an excellent, and very patient, teacher.

We did lots of pairing and whaling (or was it paring and wailing???). We had to concentrate for long periods too! I even saw a Spotted Flycatcher while we ate our lunch by a babbling brook on the village green. Very idyllic.







My basket is now sitting on the sideboard and is home to my glasses, car keys, wallet, phone, pager...

Now that's useful. Should save me many hours searching every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...