Wednesday 11 April 2012

Preparing for a journey

Wednesday 11th April 2012
A glorious start to the day
Despite the glorious sunrise, I went back to bed. There was a reason - I stayed up late last night in an attempt to change my body clock in prepartation for driving down to Penzance tonight.
Finally off to hopefully see the Waterthrush. Wish me luck!


A lazy day, no physical hard work.


I did go internet shopping - a polytunnel, a weed wand, a blowtorch, a torch, a chainsaw, chainsaw gloves, oil, spare chain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...