Saturday 17 March 2012

Grey Days

Just in case you're wondering whether I've still being getting up at sunrise and where the pictures are, I've decided to lump these into one post. You'll see why. With the exception of one rather moody fog shot, they all look the same. Goodness knows where the sun is, or what time it comes up any more. Apparently about 6.08 this morning. I was waiting for it!
Monday 12th March 2012

Tuesday 13th March 2012

Wednesday 14th March 2012


Thursday 15th March 2012
Spooky trees

Friday 16th March 2012

Saturday 17th March 2012
Possibly the greyest so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them. I've been having a little trouble with not getting notifications, but think I've sorted it out now so I'll do my best to answer!

Looking Back - Featured post

ONE THOUSAND BLOG POSTS IN PICTURES

Ten years and a thousand blog posts! Enjoy. Pictures in no particular order.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...